Saturday, January 12, 2013

Short visit to Key West, FL

When we got to Key West, FL, I was dreading heading back north.  The weather in Key West was 79F and sunny.  I wasn't prepared for the thirty degree weather I'd find at home.  Guess I couldn't stay away all winter.
I was almost going to have dinner here.  I just couldn't do it alone. 
Key West is one of the few places in the U.S. I can go and hear the roosters call any hour of the day.  I even watched traffic stop (and honk) so a hen and rooster could cross the road.


 The sunset was pretty.  Had to share.
I didn't even look for the southern-most yarn shop in the country.  I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.