Friday, November 8, 2013

Quilts for Kids Totes Update

I finished up some more of these darling little totes for Quilts for Kids. 

I am officially out of labels for Annapolis Quilts for Kids.  Thank goodness the next meeting isn't far away.  Every time I go, I ask for more labels.  Every time, I manage to use them all up before the next meeting.  Right now, my list says I'm short by eight ten labels for the projects I have in the works.  I'll have to make sure I get enough of them to last through the holidays in case there isn't a meeting in December.
A friend made two of the alien bags and I finished up the other three bags today. 

I finally let the embroidery machine stitch out a quilting design.  I am likely overly proud of the outcome.  I think it adds that extra something to this bag.  I'm also out of bag kits so I guess I'll have to go back to making quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome bags and love the quilting design :).

    Cheers,
    Jenn at Mellycoddle :).

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.