Friday, November 23, 2018

Charity Quilting

Last weekend I dropped off quilted charity quilts with the Annapolis Quilts for Kids and picked up some kits to piece.
These simple quilts are perfect when you need something to do but don't want do too much thinking. Lay out the squares and get sewing. This one is super fun with tossed minions. 
These buzzy little bees are pretty fun, too. Both quilted and ready to be trimmed.

According to EpochConverter I'm ahead for finishing one charity quilt per week for 2018.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 52

1 comment:

  1. I really like the one with the bee fabrics! I like that these charity quilts have little borders and are a little more "fancy" than just patchwork squares!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.