Friday, December 27, 2019

Cranked Socks

On Christmas Eve I decided I needed a couple pairs of socks to gift on Christmas day. I grabbed some of my Felici from Knit Picks and got cranking.
I used a ball of solid for the cuffs, heels, and toes on both pairs of socks.
Here is the sock train. One long piece of work joined by waste yarn.
After I pulled out the joining yarn, you can see the socks ready for toe grafting. I spent some time closing the toes with the kitchener stitch and had socks to gift by lunch time.

2019 sock knitting count:
  • Cranked socks: 25 pair (no odd socks)
  • Hybrid socks: 2 pair (partially cranked and partially hand-knit) 
  • Hand knit socks: 1 pair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.