Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Cranky Socks

I grabbed this blue and green Felici by Knit Picks to make a pair of socks for a friend (this color has been discontinued). I realized the colors match my Frolic Mystery Quilt.
This is the first pair of socks I made on my circular sock knitting machine. 
See how well they match! Well, they don't match each other but they match the quilt. I think perfectly matching socks are terribly overrated.
I even made a label for the socks. Because sometimes labels matter.

If you are interested in having sock yarn knit into a tube to knit hybrid socks, drop me an email. If you're local, I can let you know how much it would cost to help you work through that collection of yarn. If you're not local, I can recommend a couple crankers in different parts of North America that might be perfect for you.

2020 sock knitting count:
  • Cranked socks: 1 pair (no odd socks)
  • Hybrid socks: 0 pair (partially cranked and partially hand-knit) 
  • Hand knit socks: 0 pair (and very likely to stay this way forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.