Friday, October 16, 2020

Etsy Shop Update

I did a big shop update a couple weeks ago and plenty of great things are still available. Socks and knitting project backs for that hand-knitter in your circle. 
This one is one of my favorites. 
These are lightweight, soft bags that close with a zipper. Wrist strap for easy carrying. 
There are also some great quilted bags. 
These have a little more substance and so great.  
I have three or four of these that are always drifting around with a new project inside. 
They aren't really bigger on the inside but I can dream.

Check out socks in my Etsy shop: Socks

Check out knit/crochet project bags: Project bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.