Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Circle and Square

I've been wearing my Circle and Square hat for about a week now. I decided to make another. 
This is one of the best television knitting projects. Very little counting and loads and loads of knit stitches.
I am almost to the fun bit of this project. The construction is fun because you work ever increasing rows until you cut that in half and then decrease to the end. I love projects like that!

Pattern available on Ravelry: Circle & Square by Martina Behm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.