Monday, July 12, 2021

100 Blocks 100 Days

Week number two of my 100 Days 100 Blocks quilt along project.
I'm continuing to work through the 100 blocks. I've been pulling fabrics from my scrap bins. I'm sure this won't make much of a dent in my collection of scraps. 

I'm not going to add individual photos to this post. I also will only update with a collage in the future. If you want to see any of these in greater detail you should check out my Instagram feed. You'll get updates daily for this project, assuming I can keep up. I post there more often than here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.