Friday, December 17, 2021

Fan Sewing

A friend introduced me to Spencer Ogg Sewing Patterns. I found a free tutorial for this cute little bag. You can find the details, and a link to a video on how to construct your own, on Spencer Ogg Sewing Patterns. I lined my bag using a hack shared on the Spencer Ogg Facebook Sewing Group. It is a little more challenging to get the lining in there but it is totally doable. It is a great size for short trips. Enough room for a water bottle, your hand sanitizer, phone, and wallet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.