Friday, November 10, 2023

Travel

Last weekend we traveled to Morristown, NJ, to participate in Metatopia 2023. We played new games with new friends, attended seminars about machine learning systems and listened to the flesh and bone artists this technology aims to put out of business. 
There was also so much food. We went to Pierogies House for dinner.
I walked in the nearby park. 
We had more delicious food. The chicken sliders - with house-made chips - were a fun lunchtime treat from The Horseshoe Tavern.
And more walking in the park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.