Monday, December 18, 2023

Charming

I've finished the majority of the piecing and this is where I'm at. No rhyme or reason with this one. The goal was to sew two bricks together and repeat until I had my units. Then, sew those into rows. Then join the rows. I like the chaos in this one. I will add a border and it will be ready for quilting. 

Recipe: cut 504 bricks that measure 2.5" by 4.5" (Accuquilt has a die for that). Sew two together. Repeat until you have 252 units. Sew 14 units together in a row. Make 18 rows. Sew the rows together. Add border. Quilt as desired. Trim, bind, snuggle. 

Accuquilt Go! - This is the basic kit that I started with. The cutter, one die, and mat.
Accuquilt Ready. Set. Go! - New to Accuquilt and ready to jump into the Accuquilt Go! with both feet? This is the set for you. It includes the 8 Inch Qube and a strip cutter. 
8 Inch Qube - Already have an Accuquilt Go! and just want to add to your collection of dies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.