Friday, January 12, 2024

Odd Blocks

Sometimes I make blocks just to try them out. Sometimes I don't have enough of these to make anything. Those odd blocks desire to become a quilt. Here we have a couple of those quilts, or at least the beginnings. The top one uses 6" squares. I had some fun blocks to pair up with those big pinwheels. 
These pinwheels are really big. Each of those pinwheel blocks measures 16". I had to get creative with the layout to make it look way more complicated than it is. I will add some borders and they will be ready for quilting.

Do you have some odd blocks that long to become a quilt? This is your sign to start playing with those blocks. Finished is better than perfect. I have made more than a couple of quilts like this. I call them Scrap Happens

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.