I've been thinking about knitting something with the LK150. I grabbed my copy of The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns: Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes and Gauges took some measurements and cast on. I used a simple e-wrap cast on and then hand manipulated the bottom 20 rows to make 2-by-2 ribbing. That took so much longer than knitting those 20 rows. I think it was worth it and definitely faster than knitting all that ribbing by hand.
I'm going to use a bunch of different colors in wide stripes. I'm just grabbing a color that I think will work and knit another 20 rows. I have reached the point where it is time to start decreasing for the arm holes.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.