Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mis-Matched Socks

In an effort to avoid buying more yarn, I've been working through my leftovers. I decided to work through my bulky yarn by making thick, winter socks for wear around the house. I actually manged to make three pair of mismatched socks, but one pair is busy keeping my feet warm and could not be bothered by the photographer.

I think I'll go find some more yarn, the knitting book and decide which sweater I'd like. Winter is the best time to knit sweaters.

Or, I could work through my worsted weight yarn by knitting hats, or mittens. Oh, dear. Now I have a problem.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.