Friday, June 5, 2009

Mish-Mash

Sometimes, you just get side-tracked. Honey wanted a four-part GM screen. Something with space to hold 3x5 cards and room to clip notes for the players. After cutting, fusing, gluing and generally cursing at the project, we came up with this.The folded screen.

The outside of the screen.
Finally, the inside, complete with 3x5 cards. Sorry about the color on this one. My camera was being troublesome in the bad, indoor lighting.


Here is the fabric I received in the mail yesterday. It is all washed and waiting to become wonderful skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.