Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ladies Saturday: Grab Bag

Yesterday, the ladies all got together to make these wonderful little bags. A friend was kind enough to share the pattern she found. I was running around playing teacher and didn't manage to finish a single bag for myself. One of the ladies (away with family for the holidays) gave me fabric to make one for her. I've got all the pieces cut out, just no sewing progress. I'll try to get something sewn today.Disney princesses. Perfect for a little girl.

Wonderful flowers, the perfect bag for the tween. I've almost gotten through all the little bits of fabric left over from the diaper bag and the baby quilt made for our mommy-to-be. The perfect bag to throw her phone and wallet into when she goes out with the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.