Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ti Leaves

This little quilt is finally finished.  I didn't have much in the way of imagination while doing the quilting.  I just wanted to get it done.
I did a simple, meander pattern to get it all together. 
I don't know if you the picture does this little quilt justice.  Overall, a successful project.  Would I do it again... I don't think so.  Too fussy.

This will by last real post for a few months.  I'll be back, sometime in September.  If all goes well, I'll have pictures from wonderful new places and pictures of the things I made along the way.

Until then, hugs,

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.