Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Praia, Cape Verde

Cobbled streets abound.

I did find a market that had everything.  Clothing, shoes, knick-knacks and... FABRIC!  The best fabric I managed to pick up the entire trip.  (I promise, the fabric will appear in another post, as soon as it becomes something.)

The buildings are often perched precariously on the hillsides.

 With everything so close together.
I wish I'd gotten some pictures of the fine food we had while here.  Granted, my Portuguese is worse than my French, but the food was wonderful in any language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.