Sunday, October 28, 2012

Plastic Monsters at Play


Last night, we got together for a little fun with the Wrath of Ashardalon. I figured it was time to take some pictures so you could see how this thing actually helps with game-play.   In the lower left corner, you can see the Cleric's cards just under the edge of the play surface.
 I know, the flash lit up the foreground too much.  The point is, the party is those little blue figures over there.  Everything else is a monster.  We were really on a roll at this point.
Here is a shot of my character and the stack of defeated monsters.  Oh, and it appears the Paladin was suffering from poison at that point in the game.  I wonder if I ever remembered to make my saving throw.

I have been doing some actual sewing, too.  I should go back to that and remember to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.