Sunday, February 17, 2013

Longarm work

A friend of mine asked me to quilt these on the long arm.  I'm not one to argue with working with the long arm. 
I laid out three of the quilts, rather haphazardly, across my long arm rails.   I only had binding for these three, so the fourth will remain a mystery.
My favorite is the little one, so I had to share a close-up.
Here they are, all tied up and ready to go back so she can finish the binding.

She gave me five quilts, but the backing for the fifth one hasn't arrived yet.  That one will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.