Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring Dreams

This post will be mostly pictures of my latest quilt.   This is the almost finished spring quilt I talked about in my last post.  I say almost, because I still have to finish the binding.  A relatively easy, if time-consuming job.  Great to do while watching television, I think.
I wanted to make sure I got a couple close up images so you can see the quilting.  I'm still not perfect with the long-arm, but I really like how this came out.
I tried to put in leaves and little curls to carry on the spring-feel of the quilt.
I didn't measure it before posting, but it should measure around 60" wide by 72" long.  

Wishing you Spring Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.