Monday, February 13, 2017

Vivid Pink

February's number for the 2017 UFO Challenge was to finish this pink quilt. This one would be easy be cause I already had the top done, the backing bought, and the binding cut.
I pieced the backing, stitched a label onto the backing, and loaded it all onto the frame. There is so much movement for this simple quilt.
I decided to keep it simple when it came to quilting. I used the swirl flower and swirls to fill in the space quickly. As a measure, I think I used a little over three bobbins for this project. Not too dense.
After piecing together the binding I added it by machine and finished it by machine. A quick finish and another project done for the year.

You can see my list of 12 projects in this post. That makes two months and two finishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.