February's number for the 2017 UFO Challenge was to finish this pink quilt. This one would be easy be cause I already had the top done, the backing bought, and the binding cut.
I pieced the backing, stitched a label onto the backing, and loaded it all onto the frame. There is so much movement for this simple quilt.
I decided to keep it simple when it came to quilting. I used the swirl flower and swirls to fill in the space quickly. As a measure, I think I used a little over three bobbins for this project. Not too dense.
After piecing together the binding I added it by machine and finished it by machine. A quick finish and another project done for the year.