Friday, September 14, 2018

Charity Quilting

A charity quilt is a great way to sew something quick without having to do too much planning. If you're interested in working with Quilts for Kids but don't know your local chapter, you can order kits (for a small fee) through their online shop. If you want to help out, but aren't a quilter, you can also make a donation to pay for supplies and shipping costs.
I've been slowly piecing charity quilt tops while working on other projects. When I need to accomplish something, but pulling out a big project is just too stressful, this is perfect. 
Another great thing about charity quilts is if you just don't know what you want to do. They don't take very much time and feel like a big win once finished.
I quilted both of these. All that remains is the trimming and binding.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 37

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.