Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Crafty D.C. Festival

I heard about the Crafty DC Festival on the radio and it sounded like something I would enjoy.
I purchased my ticket, grabbed some water and my knitting, and headed to the DC Metro to get there. 
When I got there and showed my ticket, they gave me this loot bag which made the trip and the ticket totally worth the time and I was just getting started. 
The event had several food trucks and I settled on the Babe Froman from Swizzler. It was delicious.
When I got home I poked around in that tote and was not let down. I should use that notebook from the National Gallery of Art to practice my drawing. 
I couldn't resist this print from Zooguu. One of these days I'm going to convince myself I need one of her faux taxidermy pieces. 
Then we have the fun work I picked up from Alternate Histories. These are so much fun. Now all I need is some frames so I can hang those prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.