Monday, June 1, 2020

Embroidered Tote


This has been the view of my embroidery table for weeks. So much clutter and so little room for new ideas. The first step in the project was finding my table. 
After a little while, sorting things, storing things, and admitting somethings would never get done, I could again find my desk. I hooped up some stabilizer and a tote bag
This design is from Urban Threads. 
The design is called Cattery Border
Aren't they cute!

This is great medium-size tote to carry books, groceries, or some yarn and your current project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.