Friday, June 12, 2020

Charity Quilting

Blogger has made some changes to the blog drafting tool and I'm trying to give it a go before it becomes the standard. It appears the intent was to make the tool easier to use for those writing their posts on mobile devices. I draft my posts using my desktop computer. I can type faster, pull content faster, and generally get from idea to blog post faster on my desktop than I can with my mobile device. I've been blogging either with a desktop of laptop for almost seven years. Change is hard. I just wish the new tool was as good as the last one. You can learn more about the changes Blogger is making on their blog
I've been trying to finish up projects that have been hanging around too long. This little quilt has been quilted and trimmed for months! I finally found some coordinating fabric, made the binding, and got busy. If you want to learn how I machine finish binding, check out my Quilt Binding: Tips and Tricks page
This little quilt is destined for the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild. Every time I use one of these I think I should design labels through Spoonflower. One of these days.
This little quilt was made with leftover half-square triangle units from my Good Fortune quilt by Bonnie Hunter. She has loads of free patterns on her blog Quiltville. I finished my version of Good Fortune in January of 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.