Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Circle and Square Hat

This is my favorite step when making this hat. When you get to cut those worked stitches in half and double up the fabric. This really makes for a delightfully squishy and warm hat. 
I am having so much fun with this pattern. It is the perfect knitting while watching television project. What am I watching? Right now we're watching Schitt's Creek.
Another great finished hat. And yes, I have already cast on another one. I still have yarn. 

Pattern available on Ravelry: Circle & Square by Martina Behm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.