Monday, August 28, 2023

Binding the DWR

It has been months since I quilted the Double Wedding Ring quilt. More than six months. 
I thought this striped fabric would be the perfect binding. 
I grabbed my Magical Rainbow of Binding cheat-sheet from the Geeky Bobbin. This wonderful chart (just sign up for the Geeky Bobbin's newsletter) is free and wonderful. 
It helps you calculate the number of strips you need to bind your quilt. I needed nine for my quilt. 
I love a stripy binding. I accordion fold my binding so it is easy to store and attach. Curious about how I attach my binding? You can find my Quilt Binding Tips and Tricks in the sidebar. 
That makes another finished quilt! It only took forever to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.