Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Green Bags

I'm not sure how this fabric came to be in my collection. It could have been Aunt Betty. In any case, I had enough to back a quilt and enough to make two totes using the Green Bag Lady pattern. 
I didn't use my serger on these. I did make them with French seams so they are very tidy.
It was a good afternoon project. These fold up very nicely to tuck into your bag when going to the store. I've always got one in my bag. 

Then Green Bag Lady regularly gives away totes through random drawings. Follow her blog or the Green Bag Lady Facebook page. Great work keeping paper and plastic bags out of the landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.