Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Brown Bag Mystery Quilt

How can you have only one?
I discovered Mountain Creek Quilt Shop through the Brown Bag Mystery group on Facebook. I found their collection of classic book covers as color inspiration delightful. So much so, that I bought two more brown bag kits. 
I bought The Raven and The Call of Cthulhu. I even added the extra coordinating fabric for borders and binding. I really like the mix of greens and blues in The Call of Cthulhu bag. The Raven will likely be stunning with the almost monochromatic palette. 
I started with The Raven. So far I've only made the one block. I am set up to stitch the rest when I have a couple minutes. It is easy to stitch a couple when I have just a few minutes to sew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.