Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Charming: Pheasant Hill

Continuing my series of quilts made with charm packs, I bring you Pheasant Hill. I have six charm backs and two one-yard cuts of coordinating fabric. This time we're going with tumblers cut using the Missouri Star template. 
I also used my rotating 14" by 14" cutting mat. This is great if you don't want to have to reposition the template when cutting. You just rotate the mat. Easy! You can also get a smaller 8" by 8" cutting mat.
This tumbler lets you quickly cut your charm packs into the right shape.
Neatly cut and stacked!
I put them into a project box and set it beside my machine. Now, if I have a couple minutes I can just grab a couple tumblers and start sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.