Monday, February 8, 2010

Scrappy bags and quilt tops

Yesterday I spent a bunch of time working on a few UFOs (UnFinished Objects). I layered my last quilt top (no picture of that since it is rather boring).
With the help of one of the ladies, I've come up with a new way to create the Scrap Happens bag. Here you can see the pieced front and back of the bag. I've had this fabric sitting here, waiting to become a quilt for a month or so. I decided it was finally time to get all the blocks together. I think it came out great. This would be a great quilt for a little boy. Time to get it layered and basted for quilting. I have so many great quilt/craft ideas and not enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.