Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Madness has set in.

I've had about enough of winter. It's getting to the point where as long as the temperature is anywhere above zero degrees Fahrenheit I think it's warm.

In an attempt to fend of the winter blues, I have decided to start a mystery quilt. It isn't a mystery to me, it's a mystery to you.

To join in, just clicky-click on the link to the right. The shopping list is ready.

I'll show you what to do every step of the way. If I miss something, if you don't understand something, please let me know. My goal is to post a new clue every week.

Oh! Please, share your pictures. I'd love to see what you've done. Besides, if you send pictures I won't be able to put off the next clue for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.