Sunday, February 28, 2010

Who needs a composition book cover?

I'm not entirely sure anyone needs a cover for their composition book. I made one anyway. (I cut enough fabric for two, but that isn't the point.)

A few big rectangles, a few small rectangles, a little stitching and ta-da! a book cover.
I have a few mental notes for the next one. I'm not entirely pleased with the fit, so adjustments will be made.

Over all, I think it came out pretty well for a first try. It even has a cute little slot to hold your pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.