Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wrapped in Paisley

The Moda charm pack for May was Wrapped in Paisley. Instead of putting the squares together randomly, I sorted through both charm packs and pulled out matching fabrics to make 20 four-patch blocks.
Since I didn't have enough of the light fabrics to go around, I placed the blocks to create a kind of gradient effect. (Layout usually takes a bunch of crawling about on the floor while rearranging the blocks.)

I quilted it with these cute little loops. The backing is a warm, dark-chocolate flannel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.