Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quilt with no name

When I went to the Quilting Hen a while back, I picked up a bundle of quarter-yard cuts of fabric.I thought they would make a great rail fence quilt. I'll admit, this one has been done for a while and I'm just getting around to sharing. This quilt is a good size. Plenty of room to cover up for a nap, even if you are a grown person.The backing is plain, black cotton. You may think it is boring. I think it is great since that was the last of an entire bolt of black cotton I had hiding in the closet in my sewing room.

The movers will be here tomorrow, so I have a little bit of time to get some sewing done before I hide a bunch of stuff in the car so the movers won't touch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.