Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Little House: The Sewing Suite

Over the last couple weeks I've been working on getting the sewing suite finished so I can completely unpack all of those moving boxes full of fabric.Step One: Pull up all the stinky carpet. Look at that wonderful floor! Someone tried to tell me it was "Art Deco." Whatever it is, it will soon be covered with something much better.Here it is as a work in progress. I love my home improvement experts. They make everything easier. Last night, they finished up the trim. The trim will need a coat of primer and paint, but that can wait. I have to shift everything from the other side of the level so they can continue the wonderful flooring all they way across the level.

Today's project is to finish the baseboard trim throughout the main level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.