Thursday, December 22, 2011

New York City

 The last time I was gone, I went to places much closer to home.  New York City was the first stop.

 We stopped in this little park to eat our take-away lunches.
 I should have taken a picture of the pigeons that showed up when one of my mates thought it would be a good idea to feed one of them.  There was much scolding.
 We popped over to Central Park.  I couldn't resist taking a picture of the carriages.  I did resist the ride, though.
 Our return trip was an adventure in itself.  The subway.

 I'll have more about NYC when I get back around to crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.