Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Eagle Bag

Before the holidays, I picked up some comfy shoes at American Eagle Outfitters.  Said shoes were handed across the counter in a large paper shopping bag.  Since then, I've gotten almost as much use out of the bag as I have the shoes.  It's just the perfect thing for carrying loads of fleece to and from the car.

I liked the bag so much, I had to make one out of fabric, since the paper one won't be holding on too much longer.  I sat down with my paper bag, a measuring tape and did some simple math.  I won't bore you with the details of how my math was off the first time and I ended up making two bags.  Long story short: Here is the Eagle Bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.