Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scoodie, scoodie, scoodie. Scoodies everywhere!

I was poking around the interwebs and found something called a Scoodie.  It looked too cute, warm and easy to pass up.  I decided that I needed to come up with a pattern and make one, or two, or ten of these wonderful accessories.  For full directions, I've added a tutorial to the blog.  Just click on the link at the top of the home page under Tutorials to get the whole story.

Oh, yeah, and here is a picture of the Brother sewing machine I picked up at the thrift store for a whopping $13.  (Sadly, the Janome Sew Mini returned to Hancock Fabrics.)

1 comment:

  1. Grace thought really hard and said that "hoodie" would be a better name for this, because it's like a hood. Had to break it to her that "hoodie" is already taken, so "scoodie" for scarf/hoodie was used....

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.