Sunday, May 5, 2013

Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival

Yesterday, we went to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival.  I took a bunch of pictures of the working dog show.  I love to watch these dogs do what they love to do.  Herding is really in their blood.  Everyone should have that kind of passion about something.






I did very little actual shopping.  We did brave the crowds to browse through all the stalls.  Plenty of vendors, just too many options for any one crafter to contemplate in a single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.