Monday, May 27, 2013

Storage Upgrade

This is pretty much my level of organization.  Stack things up until they fall over.  Then, curse at it, organize it and wait for it to fall over again.  It was time for an improvement.  Some quick measuring and a trip to IKEA got us everything we needed.
First, I put together another shelving unit.  
Then, a smaller one to go on top.  Due to my sewing suite being in the upstairs of a cape, I'm a little restricted when it comes to building anything tall.  It's all got to fit under the roof.
Then, I did some sorting and folding and organizing.  After about two hours of this, I had finished.  
Well, as finished as I'll ever be.  Look at all those quilts waiting to be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.