Monday, March 23, 2015

Charity Quilting: Puppy Love

I know it has been a few days since I last posted.  I've been rather busy.  I've been getting sewing and quilting done when I'm not working but the blogging was set aside for other things.
I finished up the quilting on this fun disappearing nine-patch.  This is a charity quilt made by another member of my local chapter of Quilts for Kids.  
I did a simple meander on this quilt.  This has definitely become my go-to for charity quilts. 
All folded up and ready for the next meeting.  I have a couple more to quilt up before then.
Last month I dropped off all of these.  

1 comment:

  1. It's so great that your guild teams up to make these charity quilts. I'm sure those kids appreciate it when they get their own special quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.