Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Game Night Play Mat

We get together with friends a couple times a month to play games like Evolution from North Star Games.
Or Space Base from AEG. We found the cards weren't very easy to pick up from the surface of the table. I wanted a neoprene play mat to help cards from slipping away and to generally make things easier to pick up. I did some searching around the web and Amazon and found a 3 foot by 4 foot neoprene play mat that was perfect for our dining room table. If you play board games and want something to cover your play surface this is a great solution.

Games:
Space Base from AEG
Evolution from North Star Game

Play mat:
3 foot by 4 foot neoprene play mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.