Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Deconstruction - Part 3

I measured the somewhat wonky quilt top and added a border. If you have many bias edges a border can stabilize the overall piece and ensure you have sides that match and aren't wavy. Trust me, it is worth the extra time. 
I pulled this fun coordinating pink from my collection and made up the binding before I even loaded it onto the frame. 
Ready to quilt!
I went with a teal thread on top and bobbin. Swirls, waves, and some wavy lines for an allover design.
These waves are one of my favorites. 
The lighting on this is horrible but you can see the texture of the quilting. 
Finished and ready for binding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.