Monday, November 30, 2020

Quilt Kit Sewing

Part 3

Each block got set on point. These blocks measure 17.5" by 17.5". 
Then the block sashing. 
Then this happened. I'm not going to point it out. I'm just going to say it went into a quilt time out for about a day before I got back to work on it. 
Internal borders done. Those little setting blocks are really nice. 
Finished top with the wide outer border. I need more borders in my quilt life. I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out. It's folded up and in the shop bag for the next time I go to the quilt shop so I can pick up backing fabric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.