Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Challenging Myself

Every time I make a sampler quilt I tell myself I won't do it again. 
Along comes 100 Days 100 Blocks and changes my mind before it has even begun. Image from Gnome Angel's website. I will admit I may have been influenced by Hunter's Design Studio. She shared her version on Instagram and it is delightful. I've been trying to prepare by cutting a few blocks so I'm ready to sew on day one of one hundred. I'll try to keep up. My guess is I'll post to Instagram as I finish the blocks and write a weekly blog post about my progress. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.