Monday, March 21, 2022

100 Blocks 100 Days

I finished my blocks in October 2021
I managed to get the blocks arranged and sewn up in March 2022. These things don't happen quickly. I added a 3" border to frame those 100 blocks. 
I even pieced the backing, because that's how scrappy quilts can be. 
For binding, I dug into my bin of leftover binding. Yes, this is a thing some quilters have. Mine never gets enough love. There are so many leftover pieces. I need to come up with another good scrappy idea to use some more of it up. 
I spend a bunch of time trying to figure out which quilting design to use. I landed on this great flame design from Urban Elementz called Heatwave. I didn't hesitate to pick that pink thread. I will share the finished quilt once I get the quilting finished and the binding attached. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.