Monday, March 7, 2022

Effortless Twin Pouch

Spencer Ogg recently posted a free tutorial to make the Effortless Twin Pouch. A friend of mine is a big fan of their patterns. I learned about this tutorial through the Facebook Spencer Ogg Bag Sewing Group. I popped over to the site and checked it out. 
These are my fabrics for the two pouches I made. 
Zippers are from ZipIt on Etsy. Excellent selection and service. My favorite source for zippers in an amazing array of colors and sizes. 
This is a great little project that uses about one fat quarter worth of fabric and a coordinating zipper. I think it would make a great add-on for swaps. I've already filled the orange one with my pens and pencils to tidy my desk. I'm sure it would hold your sketching supplies, or colored pencils, for art on the go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.