Monday, December 19, 2016

In the Mail Monday: Superior Threads

I know you've all heard me sing the praises of Superior Threads but I just can't help it. I love this thread and not just because it comes to my house every month as part of the So Fine! #50 Thread of the Month Club, though that's pretty awesome, too. I piece with it, I embroider with it, and I quilt with it.
Here is some red quilting.
Purple quilting.
More red. About 95% of the time So Fine is on the long arm just waiting to quilt.

I love quilting and this thread is my favorite.

Day 19 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.